Three ex-Melaka CM appeared at nomination centre

Hebahkan !!!

Three of the state’s former chief ministers – Datuk Seri Sulaiman Md Ali, Adly Zahari and Datuk Seri Idris Haron – have been spotted at their respective nomination centres to submit their applications.

Stringent standard operating procedures (SOPs) has been imposed at all nomination centres.

Only the candidates, their proposers and seconders were allowed into the centres.

Filing of nominations papers at all 28 centres, statewide started at 9am.

The EC has set Nov 20 as the polling date for the Melaka state election and early voting on Nov 16.

Melaka has 28 state constituencies, with a total of 495,196 registered voters, 254,666 or 51.43% of whom are women and the remaining 240,530 or 48.57% men.

Leave a Reply